Pro-se is a Latin phrase meaning "for oneself" or "on one's own behalf".
Below please find helpful resources if you are representing yourself in a Superior Court action.
- Family Law Hand Book - Marriage Edition
- Superior Court Pro-Se/ Litigant Information
- Washington State Courts Forms
- Northwest Justice Project (En Español)
- Washington Law Help (En Español)
- Washington Court Rules
- Washington State Quick Child Support Calculator
Washington State requires that all parties in cases involving a child must take a minimum 4 hour parenting class. This class can be taken in a classroom setting or online. Below are online providers that have been approved by the court. (Skamania County is not affiliated with these companies in any way and is providing for informational purposes only).