Skamania County Public Health’s mission is to improve the health of individuals, families and communities through the promotion of health, prevention of disease and protection from injury.
All people have the opportunity to live in a healthy and safe environment throughout their lives.
- Infants get a healthy start
- Children learn healthy behaviors
- Young people choose not to use tobacco or drugs
- Health promotion efforts prevent chronic disease
- All families can access nutritional foods
- Our environment is healthy and safe
- Compassion/ Respect: We treat all individuals as we would like to be treated.
- Quality: We continuously seek to improve the efficiency and quality of our work
- Customer Service and accountability: We provide services that are responsive and accountable to the community’s needs.
- Health Promotion: We strive to promote a healthy lifestyle in our community to improve the quality of life.
Like us on Facebook using the following link: Facebook
710 SW Rock Creek Dr.
P.O. Box 1492
Stevenson, WA 98648
(509) 427-0188 (fax)
24 Hour Crisis Line
Monday through Thursday
7:30am - 5:30pm