- Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments
- Professional Individual Counseling for children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric clients
- 24- hour Crisis Support Services
- Group therapy for adolescents and adults
- Psychiatric Assessments and Medication Management
- Case Management Services
Steps for Getting Services Started
- Contact the front desk with requests for services.
- An appointment will be scheduled in person or over the phone to gather information and discuss services.
- A mental health assessment will then be scheduled with a clinician. Paperwork will need completed before your assessment appointment. This paperwork is available at the office or at the following link: Assessment Paperwork
- After your assessment, the clinician will discuss treatment recommendations with you.
710 SW Rock Creek Dr.
P.O. Box 1492
Stevenson, WA 98648
(509) 427-0188 (fax)
24 Hour Crisis Line
Monday through Thursday
7:30am - 5:30pm