Further information, including a filing notice, will be posted here at a later date.
Filing Dates and Deadlines
In person filing opens: Monday, May 13, 2019 at 7:30 am
In person filing closes promptly: Friday, May 17, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Candidate Declarations can also be accepted by mail beginning April 29, 2019 and must be received by 5:30 pm on May 17, 2019.
Filing fees and offices open for election in 2019 can be found on our Offices Open for Election page. Please note that vacancies in offices can cause additional offfices to become open for filing through the end of filing week. All information provided is public record.
- Election Steps for Candidates
- Candidate Photo and Statement Guidelines
- Candidate Statement Examples
- Political Sign Regulations
- Public Disclosure Commission New Candidate Flyer
- Public Disclosure Commission Candidate's Guide to Filing
Candidate Filing Forms
- Candidate Declaration Form
- Write-In Declaration Form
- Candidate Withdrawal Form
- Filing Fee Petition Form
Public Disclosure Commission Information
Candidates for public office are required to file with the Washington Public Disclosure Commission (PDC). The type of filing and requirements vary depending on the type of office, the salary of the office, and campaign resources spent/collected. Please visit www.pdc.wa.gov or call 1-877-601-2828 if you have any questions on filing with the Commission.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact Skamania County Elections at (509) 427-3730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.